Sunday 19 August 2012

Ye Old English..


 Very unexpected!

 Tea & Cake - my weakness!






Playsuit - Vintage from Pixiesplaydressup / Bag - Vintage / Ring - Vintage

My two week break from the full time job (being a Pixie is only a hobby at the moment) is coming to an end, sob, but I have definitely made the most of the time I had. We took a little trip to a really cute town called Canterbury the other day, where we had such a lazy day eating cake, drinking tea and general wandering of the winding cobbled streets and the beautiful gardens along the river. There was even a crazy lopsided door which caught our eye, how strange! 
I've realised I seem to like very traditional English things after looking back through my posts and there was me thinking I was a more worldly person, ha just goes to show I'm obviously an English girl at heart!

Love Pixies xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your messages.
I'll try to reply to as many of you as possible and will take a look at your lovely blogs too!

Quirky Pretty Thingz