Monday 14 May 2012

Skirt for a Dress





Shirt - Vintage / Skirt (worn as a dress - Vintage / Hat - Warehouse / Shoes - Topshop

I thought I would experiment with some of new vintage bits we got the other week and do a post with this skirt. I really love the floral print in this skirt but its slightly too big (and long) for me so I thought I'd try it as a dress, which I thought looked really cute esp teamed with an oversized denim shirt and boots.
The sun was out again yesterday and it definitely made me feel much happier - we've been having way too much rain recently it makes me feel blue.

This skirt will be up in our vintage store VERY soon, we're getting really excited now, think we've got a good selection of vintage goodies I'm sure you will all love!

Have a great week!

Love Pixie Girls
xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your messages.
I'll try to reply to as many of you as possible and will take a look at your lovely blogs too!

Quirky Pretty Thingz