Saturday 7 April 2012

Its not so warm in London Town







Jumper - Urban Outfitters // Coat - Warehouse // Jeans - All Saints // Boots - Topshop // Hat - Vintage // Necklace - Vintage

Well the weather has taken a cold turn after a surprise week of sunshine. And there was me thinking it was the start of a long awaited British summer - much mistaken! Instead of spending the long Easter break lazing in the park as I had all planned out, the hubby and I took a stroll around town walking off breakfast only to discover that Konk studios is at the bottom of our road! Mega excited, for those of you unaware its a recording studio made famous by the Kooks who featured it in their first album cover. I may have to keep casually strolling past to see who I can spot passing through those doors!

Lets hope the sun shines tomorrow aye!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your messages.
I'll try to reply to as many of you as possible and will take a look at your lovely blogs too!

Quirky Pretty Thingz